The documents here are intended to guide ordained workers through the call process. Please contact the President’s Office if you have any questions that aren’t answered here.
PIF & SET
If you need to update your PIF (Pastor Information Form) or SET (Self Evaluation Tool), your first step is to contact Tami in the President’s Office. You can find more details about the process in the document below.
Council of Presidents Resources
A number of forms for workers are available only through a password-protected site. Those forms include:
- Annual Reporting Forms (Candidate and Emeritus)
- Application for Reinstatement
- Application for Candidate Status
- Explanation of Candidate Status
- Call Documents (Ordained and Commissioned)
- SET (Self Evaluation Tool)
Please contact Tami in the President’s Office for a link to the site, a user name, and a password. The site link, in case you need quick access: Council of Presidents (COP) Resources.
You can find the Synod Constitution, Bylaws, and amended Articles of Incorporation here, in the LCMS 2016 Handbook.