Lutheran Church Extension FundWhere Investments Build Ministry
CHURCH WORKER INVESTMENT!
Church Worker StewardAccount
You are a church worker. You have a mission—a call. God steered you toward a lifetime of service and sharing the message of living hope in Christ.
LCEF wants to help you focus on your mission by making it easy and worthwhile to put a little money away each month. Believe it or not, this simple act can provide a certain amount of relief, so you can continue faithfully serving our Lord.
The Church Worker StewardAccount is a perfect opportunity to invest with LCEF if you want to:
- Beef up your retirement.
- Start a habit of investing.
- Set aside money to explore new opportunities or passions.
- Prepare for big life events like a wedding.
- Budget for the unexpected.
- Establish a three-to-six month living expense fund.
- Set aside cash for major purchases (car, travel).
But the most important reason is this: Your investment with LCEF allows us to provide funds and solutions to help start, support and sustain LCMS church workers and ministries—today, tomorrow and far into the future.
Benefits & Features
- 2.5% | On balances up to $10,000
- $100 minimum to open (new money only).
- Interest compounded and paid monthly.
- Minimum monthly electronic investment of $25 recommended.
- Unlimited checks.
- Visa® debit card (optional).
- Secure access to Visa Checkout, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and other quick, secure payment solutions
- No monthly maintenance or membership fees.
- Funds over $10,000 will adjust to the Family Emergency StewardAccount rate.
- Free MyAccount online services, including bill pay and e-statements.
Are You Eligible?
- If you work for an LCMS church, school or organization in any capacity – the answer is yes. This includes:
- Rostered church workers.
- Lay church workers.
- Full or part-time.
Lutheran Church Extension Fund (LCEF) empowers LCMS ministries with every dollar invested. We provide customized loans and support services to new and growing ministries as well as rostered church workers who dedicate their lives to sharing the Gospel. We also offer investments for everyone from babies to grandparents. When you invest with LCEF, you’re not only supporting LCMS ministries, you’re also partnering with a financial institution that shares your Lutheran beliefs.
To find out more about how you can partner with LCEF, contact us in the District Office, or visit lcef.org.
LCEF Vice-President, Kansas and Oklahoma
National LCEF Office
10733 Sunset Office Dr, Ste 300
St. Louis, MO 63127-1020
LCEF Mission Statement
To support the Church in fulfilling its mission of sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ by being a Christ-centered servant partner of the LCMS, ensuring that funds and services are available now and in the future.